HOW IS ANYONE GOING TO TAKE THIS MOVIE SERIOUSLY
Charles and his disco bitches
guys there seems to be an emergency…on the dance floor
i guess you could you say there’s a
panic at the disco
Does anyone else make sarcastic comments out loud when watching a TV show or film even though you’re completely alone?
reality is girls have stretch marks and instead of shaming and photo shopping people should accept and embrace it.
This bathroom in the Jacksonville airport had a bunch of signs of all different shapes of women and I think that’s pretty neat
similar posts: here
my cousin accidently texted me instead of his wife
- cousin: guess who's got two thumbs, a dick, and wants to rub himself against you like a tom cat in heat? THIS GUY. [nude picture of said cousin pointing at himself with both thumbs and an erection]
- cousin: oh fuck oh fuck
- cousin: broomy oh fuck no don't look shut your eyes
- me: I NEVER KNEW YOU FELT THIS WAY
- me: OUR LOVE IS FORBIDDEN BUT STRONG
- cousin: no please don't
- me: COME, MY WILD AND YOWLING TOM CAT. COME AND TAKE ME FOR I AM YOURS FOREVER.
- cousin: I hate you.
ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING FLY
I will always try and reblog this.
My mom is a flight attendant and I can confirm this is 100% true when they have an empty flight, the crazy ones even go “cart surfing” which is where they get the pilot the go down a bit until they get on top of the beverage cart, then the get him to pull up and they go flying down the aisle until they hit a chair and fly off.
my friend is training to become an air hostess and her lecturer told her about cart surfing and gave at least 30 examples of when it’s happened, so i too can back this up
If someone tells you to listen to a song, listen to it. It may be the worst song you have ever heard but they wanted to share it with you. That is really special. If it makes them feel a certain way and they are so adamant about you hearing it, take 5 minutes to hear it. It shows a lot about someone.